The HESCO barrier or HESCO bastion is a modern gabion baskets used for flood control and military fortification. is made of a collapsible wire mesh container and heavy duty fabric liner chain fence, and used as a temporary to semi-permanent dike or barrier against blast or small-arms.
- Add Product to Favorites
- Add Company to Favorites
- Easy to handle and install
- High tensile and anti-impact capability
- Long life fence post, regular use
- Can be filled with sand, earth field fence, cement reno mattress, stone.
Sample or mini order: Order now
- Wire diameter: 4-5mm
- Mesh size: 75x75mm
- Panel size: 2.21mx2.13m, 1.37mx1.06m, 0.61mx0.61m welded gabion box, it also can be customized according to customer’s requirement
- Geotextile: in heavy duty non-woven polypropylene
- Finish: hot dipped galvanized, galfan coated after welded
- Packing: wrapped with shrink film or packed in pallet.
Material: It is made of galvanized welded mesh, spring with other fittings, can be filled with sand, earth, cement gabions, stone. Can be used in separate cell or some cells joint together.
- Perimeter security and defence walls
- Equipment revetments
- explosive and contraband search areas
- Ammunition compounds
- Personnel and material bunkers
- Observation points
- Defensive firing positions
- Highway checkpoints
- Border crossing checkpoints
- Protection existing structures
- High way traffic management
- Flood control
- Water courses
- Emergency flood deployment
- Erosion control
- Retaining walls
via Buyer Protection Before paying, please agree with the supplier on your order details, shipping costs and final payment amount.